All pictures copyright to their respective owner(s).
This website does not claim ownership of any of the pictures or songs displayed on this site unless stated otherwise.
This website does not knowingly intend to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity.
Some images used on this website are taken from the web and believed to be in the public domain.
In addition, to the best of this website’s knowledge, all content, images, songs, etc.,
If any, are being used in compliance with the Fair Use Doctrine
(Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107.
The pictures are provided for comment/criticism/educational purposes only.
If any images posted here are in violation of copyright law, please contact us
Furthermore we will gladly remove the offending images immediately upon receipt of valid proof of copyright infringement.
Official Copyright Infringement Notification
Firstly we follow the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement or DMCA with us, you will need to…
- Send a written communication that includes the following:
- Firstly, A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner on the right that is allegedly infringed.
- Secondly, Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Thirdly, Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the infringing activity and that is to be removed
- Fourthly, Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate DMCA content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party…
- such as an address and telephone number, at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury.
- In other words that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
(Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
In other words,
DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
You can hasten your request by sending your written notice to our email [email protected]
DMCA General Copyright Statement:
Materials on this website are posted according to the “fair use” doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial news reporting, education and discussion purposes.
We comply with all take-down requests.
Please send take-down requests via our email [email protected]
DMCA Issues? Contact Us
Furthermore, you can reach us on Instagram HERE and on LinkedIn HERE
Also, contact us on Pinterest HERE and us on Twitter HERE
Lastly, on Tumblr HERE